To volunteer at any SCPS school, you must be a registered Dividends Volunteer. Even if you have registered in the past, you must update your information each school year. Visit the Dividends Volunteer Program website for more information.
Once you have completed your volunteer registration for the school year, visit VolunteerSpot for current Volunteer Opportunities.
Our Business Partners are an important part of Eastbrook Elementary. We would like to recognize them for the contributions they make to our school.
PTA is a powerful voice for all children, a relevant resource for families and communities, and a strong advocate for public education.
Eastbrook PTA Leadership
- Laura Paquette - President
- Robyn Edwards - Vice President
- Jenny Weatherford - Vice President
- Danelle Dannhardt - Recording Secretary
- Sara Burdge - Correspondence Secretary
- Annette Estevill-Perez - Diversity and Inclusivity Chair
- Scott Kunkle - STEM Chair
- Henry Maxwell - School Carnival Chair
- Lisa Langston - Creative Chair
- Mary Bender - Teacher Chair
- Cristina Parson - Student Advocacy Chair